Before Z (4k)
Back to The Front
A text adventure.
Commands (each command must be terminated with "enter"):
- n/s/e/w/u/d - Move in the 4 cardinal directions and
up / down.
- l - look at your current surroundings.
- l at (something) - look at an object closely.
- i - list what you're carrying.
- get (something) - take an object from your
surroundings, and place it in your inventory.
- drop (something) - drops the object from your
inventory, and place it on the ground in your surroundings.
- use (something) - utilize the object in such
a way that it makes sense with its surroundings.
- restart - restart the level.
Click in the window below to begin
Current size: 4340 bytes (jar) | 3984 bytes (pack200)
The source is located at my
Source Forge project, GroboUtils,
but it's only a template, and needs to be combined with a data file
to create the final source file.